- Who we are
- What We Do
- Success Stories
- News & Events
- Contact us
Industry’s pioneer in IT software, Infrastructure solutions and Services.
GRG’s CM400 is a high performance banknote sorting machine with cutting-edge banknote detection technology to improve cash processing speed and accuracy. By utilizing CIS (Contact Image Scan) and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, images of both sides of the banknote as well as the serial number can be captured and recorded.
The Windows Embedded platform ensures the system’s scalability and a full 7-inch large LCD touch screen enhances user experience. It is an ideal cash counting and sorting solution for CIT companies, banks and retails.
Precise Cash Processing
– Professional and comprehensive banknote detection technology;
– Diversified banknote sorting schemes;
– Automatic serial number capturing;
– Able to process paper and Polymer note;
Optimum User Experience
– 7 ” LCD touch screen;
– Non-stop operation hopper;
– Automated present stacker;
– Support USB, RS-232 and LAN interface;
– Quick and easy access to the banknote transporter to remove jammed notes and conduct cleaning;
– Configured with dust collection plate to fast clean the dust;
– Supports remote updating and diagnosis;
Sorting Report Management
– Customer can check sorting report on the machine;
– Support sorting report printing and uploading;
– Configured with SECOne security solution to protect the system and files from software attack.